Wednesday 16 May 2012

Night time shenanigans and Slovenia!!!!

I went out to meet a local boy last night who took us to a local club!!! There we were minding our own business when Trackshittaz from Austria walked in and played on the stage. That got the party started. We mixed around with some local people then we headed for the Euro Club. We danced all night again and it is starting to get busy. Kurt from Malta was out and i partook in a dance lesson with him. We also met Soluna from Denmark and Ivi from Cyprus. It is always nice to mix with the participants altho im still gutted that grannies were not out woki-ing their popos. We left again around 3.30am and once more took the DJ home. Think we could be overstaying our welcome at the Euroclub.
I awoke to the lovely vision of Paul Jordan in his gimp mask (he calls it a sleeping mask)!!!!

I then went on a magical mystery tour as I got on the wrong bus. I went all round the back of Baku to places we have never seen. I was the only one on the bus and obviously being a fluent Azeri speaker my shoutings of Arena Arena were going down well. After 40mins they dropped me back at the hilton hotel where i was initially headed for anyway. Finally got into the arena in time to watch the first rehearsal of the day - Slovenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment