Sunday 20 May 2012

Hearts are Having a Party

Well where do i start today. What an amazing day yesterday turned out to be. The Jambos humiliated the Hibees 5-1 at Hampden and Rudi Skacel got 2 goals - I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!!! I was hurting not to have been there though - was really difficult when very few people out here could understand how excited / emotional i was about it all. So so so so so happy though. We painted the city maroon!!!!



What a way to send me on my way to the opening party. We were totally rushed after staying on late at press centre to watch the Hump in his rehearsal. He is just such a legend - in awe!!!!!!
Paul Jordan had been at home in the afternoon ironing my frock for the big night so it was lying out on the bed when we got in. A quick straighten of the hair, splash of make up and then we glued on the fake union jack nails - I'm sure I had 3 thumb nails on - must have been a proper Fife set of nails.
There were still acts walking up the red carpet when we arrived at the party but we were herded round behind a bus - no red carpet walk for me this year - although i did have a flounce down it on the way out.

The party was pretty disorganised, however there was free booze and cameras so what's a girl not to love? After a little bit of media whoring some of the acts took to the stage. Georgia were fab as were Belarus!!! I now have D3's (artists) picking up after me as the lovely guitarist from Belarus handed me my false nail that had fallen off. He also wanted a picture with me and this is how the conversation went

Belarus Guy - "you need to move in closer to me, I want to see your .. erm  your em - how do i say it?"
Me -  "my breasts?"
Belarus Guy "no no - your dress!" lol lol lol
Just as well he found it funny.

We stopped in at our local kebab stall en route home and had a party with the locals - free kebabs in return for some photo opportunities - fabulous. I had a great night and never spent a penny. Got home at 4am and fell asleep in the kitchen whilst downloading photos - What a Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment