Tuesday 22 May 2012

German Party and Beyond

Well after sitting through the 1st dress rehearsal of the 1st semi final we headed back into town to Otto where we attended the German party. What a great party it was. Unbeknown to me when I left in the morning for the press centre, The gorgeous Roman Lob and his delegation were hosting a party for accredited journalists. I had taken a top out with me to change into so it was pure chance that the top i had chosen looked like a German Beer Wench's outfit.

We drank beer and red wine for hours and were given performances by Roman Lob, Nina Zilli and Joan Franka. I must think of rewriting my AKOE blog because I said about France "there was no need for the naked gymnasts" but then i met one of them who is pictured below and then he showed me his tattoo of all the places he has been and I have decided the more naked he can get the better lol. There was a really good atmosphere and it was around midnight when we thought of heading to Euroclub but we all had the munchies. We thought a wee cheeky McDonald's might hit the spot only to find a whole bunch of UK journalists had all had the same idea - Brits Abroad huh???
We headed out to Euroclub to be told it was dead inside and no one was dancing and our reaction was - we will soon change that. And change it we did. The fact we left the Euroclub at 5am speaks for itself. I met up with my cute little local guy called Toto - I do hope he is not a friend of Dorothy!!!!! He is such a sweetheart - makes a change having straight men in the Euroclub so I was a happy chappy.
This morning I did my first radio broadcast to Kingdom FM. The line was a little dodgy but I think it went well and I will be on the same time tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment