Monday 21 May 2012

Hump Hump Hump


Well yesterday was the final rehearsal day. Thanks goodness the U.K. were back on top form and Engelbert was singing like the professional we know and love. The stage looks stunning and he was hitting the key change fine. Haven spoken to the delegation they are aware that some tweaks are still required but it is totally game on again. He was lovely in the press conference and I was one of the lucky few to manage to get a picture with him - such a media whore!!!


I went for dinner to our local eatery which has now changed the menu over - we must have been there far too often that they feel they need to put more choices on - it was lush. I had salmon with king prawns. I was flagging badly yesterday after the excesses of the night before so I had a quiet night in the flat but I had been given a download so that I could access BBC Iplayer out here so I managed to get the full recording of Hearts v Hibs in the cup final. Total bliss that was.
This afternoon myself and Nico decided to spend the afternoon chilling in the city. We wandered round the old town and had mojitos. We then came across a stall doing authentic Azeri photos and we could not resist.It was so much fun. Then we bumped into the Dutch Delegation in and around the old town and got pictures with the lovely Joan. A great day spent before watching the first dress rehearsal for semi 1.




1 comment:

  1. Loving the new couple! when's the wedding with Nico? Lol

    ReplyDelete