Saturday 19 May 2012

Clear Water = Clear Head

Having been given this morning off for a wee lie in to prepare for tonight's grand opening party, I chose to only drink water in the Euroclub and the result is I feel fabulous this morning. The whirlwinds that are Monty and Jody arrived late last night so a good boogie was had by all. It is definitely a different experience being in the club til 3am when you are stone cold sober but I still managed to end up dancing with no shoes on - it's the best way :-)
So apart from the opening party tonight and of course the wonderful Engelbert Humperdinck's rehearsal, we also have the small matter of the Hearts v Hibs Scottish Cup Final today. I am absolutely pooping myself and for once it is nothing to do with too much prosecco. My nerves are shot to bits and my nails bitten down to the bottom - thank goodness for my £2 primark fake union jack nails for tonight's glam event. Until then I will have to keep the faith in the one and only Rudi Skacel!!!!!!!!!!!! Rudi.......... Rudi........... Rudi..........






No comments:

Post a Comment