Thursday 17 May 2012

The delicate day!!!

Well the press centre yesterday was a challenge as i had had very little sleep and lots and lots of beer wine and prosecco. It was a long day of rehearsals and I did fall asleep during one ha ha.
We got home at 11pm last night and i showered and got into my jammies and decided to give the partying a miss as the Georgian party is today and when they have driven 2 train loads of red wine and tequilla through for it, I wanna be fighting fit!!!!! Tequilla....... it makes me happy.
Baku is definitely a place where people go out late at night. The guys came round to ours at 12.30am after eating and they left and 1.15am to go out to the Euroclub whilst I caught some zzzzzzzzzzzz.
There will be much more gossip to report tomorrow morning I am sure but in the meantime I will leave you some video footage of me joining in as a Maltese backing dancer - spot the glass of prosecco in hand not spilling a drop lol


1 comment:

  1. An early night so soon Elaine? my, my, that bump you got on your head in Birmingham must have affected your stamina. Loving the blog ;)
    Gerry x

    ReplyDelete